The great responsibility we have when dealing with natural resources in general as well as the inevitable use of numerous hazardous substances in particular, caused the Weidling GmbH to implement an environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001 since the nineties.
The principles of our environmental policy are summarized in the following guidelines:
- Every type of industrial production involves the use of natural resources. We strive to minimize environmental impact and protect natural resources.
- We strive to comply with legal requirements in all respects. We regard the laws and standards as minimum standards and as a starting point for a continuous improvement process of the effectiveness of our management system.
- It is our inner endeavor at all levels of the company to avoid any kind of risks and mistakes.
- A key goal in the company is to protect the lives and health of all involved, as well as the environment.
- For all activities, occupational safety and health protection are integrated into the company organization and processes. They are given high priority.
- We commit to design the work processes in the company in such a way that they comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the other current safety regulations.
You can find our certificate here.